That being the case, I thought I could put the advetising to more effective use and cut some of the red tape associated with funding a new venture. It would work like this:
- Offer an advertising campaign for say anything between $100 and $1000 for a year depending on placement on the site.
- Said person gets advertising as promised and helps to raise finance for startup
- Startup is launched and shares are given out to advertisers in proportion to the advertisements they have paid for
- If said new venture fails, then the advertisers still got their money's worth through the advertising campaign
- If the new venture is a success then advertisers may recover their costs several times over as the share value rises